Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Lost Child
I have no idea what's wrong with me, but i really havent been myself lately. I've been somewhat depressed, with life, school, everything. I guess i can say i just lost myself this past year. Lately i'm fine with being alone. I know that mind sound like a loser/loner/outcast, but i enjoy allowing myself just to think about everything, the past present and future. Think about what I can do to change things, make things in my life way better, make my family proud. Being alone i feel like i can be myself. I've grown a passion for phtotgraphy, poetry and painting/drawing. I guess you can say i've become quite artistic.I never had the chance to really just sit down and experiment different things, because I was always busy. I'm really looking forward to senior year of highschool. Not because its supposed to be the most fun year but because i have never been so focused and ambitious. I'm not playing around anymore. I really enjoy taking pictures. not of myself but of various objects, people, nature, etc. What's even better is I take ditigal imaging this school year. I just hope now that i'm away from everyone for some time i can just relax and find who i really am. Find ramukai jalloh. :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment